Saturday 15 May 2010

You are what you eat

If this is true then I am slowly turning into a vegetable. I'm really really trying to cram myself full of vitamin C and healthyness because I'm not really getting enough sleep and I'm pretty sure I'm coming down with a summer cold. And at the moment all I can do to guard against this is excessive vitamin consumption until this essay is done. Luckily I'm 2200 words down, and I've still got one point to make, then some form of conclusion and HEY PRESTO! one completed essay. 

Ironically I am also becoming a vegetable because I've been sat in the library all week / sat in my room writing this darned thing. Luckily I'm fixing this tomorrow and I shall run around and play cricket. I appreciate cricket is not the most cardio-intensive sport, but it's better than nothing. I'm hoping the weather is as nice tomorrow as it has been today because it's been a bit depressing sat inside on such a gloriously sunny day.

In other news I'm going home for the weekend(ish) next weekend, leaving Friday evening and coming back Tuesday night. I've got my visa interview on Tuesday morning, and will be spending the night chez Lisa and then Tuesday afternoon we've got an afternoon of fun and excitement planned. Happy days. I have high hopes of getting lots of sleeping and reading in the nice warm Surrey sun done while I'm back as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment