Tuesday 16 February 2010

Laundry

I am in dire need of doing some laundry. I am running out of clean socks and I only have two towels both of which are past their prime now. However since it is reading week I don't want to get out of bed. I'm comfortable in bed. Besides I think I've missed this morning's window of laundry doing opportunity since it will take 50 mins to wash and then a similar amount of time to dry, and it is now 11.30 and I have to be at Voices at 1. This doesn't leave enough time for laundry. I shall do laundry this afternoon. Unfortunately I have been saying I'll do it tomorrow/this afternoon for several days, which has left me in the current position of severe lack of clean pyjamas. It is a puzzling conundrum. Safe to say this morning I have done work on the sleep part of my two fold reading week plan. After choir I shall work on the reading section of the plan. And do laundry. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment