Sunday 22 November 2009

Food Glorious Food

I made dinner for my house mates last night. Eve and her friend had to help me a little but actually everything went very smoothly. I had bought a whole chicken, which I then forgot to defrost, so we spent a great deal of time trying to defrost it without cooking it, and then butchering it. I baked the chicken in the oven with oil and spices and what not. I also made couscous with raisons and baked tomatoes and a tomato and chickpea sauce thing. And flat bread. It tasted quite good in the end. Unfortunately my scales broke half way through the operation, I think considering I only paid around £1.50 for them they lasted quite well. The only other slight mishap was that I cut a big bit of the top of my finger almost entirely off. Still, all's well that ends well.

No comments:

Post a Comment